Welcome to our Lee-Chem Laboratories – Mandy’s website www.mandys.co.za. Our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information you provide to us
Lee-Chem Laboratories collects personal information from you that you choose to provide us with. This includes but is not limited to your name and surname, email address, physical address, gender, phone number, date of birth and other billing information.
Ways in which this information is collected include:
- Registration and ordering – before ordering products, you complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information. If you create an account using your login from a third-party service, like Facebook or Instagram, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party service permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. Additionally, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account, we will also collect the contact information of your friends so that you can connect with your friends when you use our Website
- Marketing emails – we may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any Lee-Chem Laboratories marketing email. Should your personal information change, please update your personal profile on our Website.
Information we obtain automatically
We also may collect information about your use of our services, such as the number of times you return to or visit the Website, whether you click-through, open or forward links, emails and ads, the URLs and webpages you’ve visited, sections of content on pages of the Website on which you click or in which you are interested, the number of times you visit each webpage, what downloads and/or search queries you have made, how long you spent on particular sections of the Website and on the Website generally and other Website usage data.
How we use the information
We will not, without your express consent, use your personal information for any purposes other than:
- In relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Lee-Chem Laboratories products.
- To contact you regarding current or new products or anything else offered by Lee-Chem Laboratories
- To inform you of special offers and promotional competitions offered by Lee-Chem Laboratories
- To personalise and improve our product selection and your experience on our Website.
- To analyse our Website usage
How we protect your information
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access
- Provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information
- Upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
Lee-Chem Laboratories will never sell or make your personal information available to any third party, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, we are entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence
Terms and conditions